- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- 6 nights' accommodation in 3-star hotels
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- 1 high speed train from Moscow to St Petersburg
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights
- Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg & Moscow
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- Relevant transfers & transportation on tour
International flights and visa. Entrance fees : USD40 -50 (paid in local currency). Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature. Tip for your guide (we recommend you allow USD3-5 per day per traveller but tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture)
For a truly unique New Year's break, celebrate in Russia's thriving capital city. Take in Moscow's Kremlin and Red Square before travelling north to beautiful St Petersburg exploring delights such as The Hermitage & Catherine Palace.
Day 1 : Moscow
Day 2 : Red Square & Kremlin
Day 3 : New Year's Eve - Moscow
Day 4 : Moscow to St Pete's
Day 5 : St Pete's Sightseeing
Day 6 : Catherine Palace
Day 7 : St Petersburg
Terms and conditions
- High season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.