- 4 nights' 3-star hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' overnight train accommodation from St Petersburg to Moscow in a 4-berth cabin including bed linen
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights
- Guided sightseeing - Moscow & St Petersburg
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- All relevant transfer and transportation on tour
Flights, visas, entrance fees (USD50-60 per person paid in local currency), tip for your tour guide (we recommend you allow USD3-5 per day per traveller but tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture), laundry, drinks & items of a personal nature
This short and sweet 6 day tour of Russia takes in the must-see sights of St Petersburg and Moscow in one short blast. From the masterpieces of the Hermitage and colourful Church on Spilled Blood in the City of the Tsars, to the whimsical turrets of St Basil's Cathedral and the mighty Kremlin in the capital - this is the best of Russia in under a week.
Day 1 : St Petersburg
Day 2 : Peterhof or Catherine Palace
Day 3 : St Petersburg City Tour
Day 4 : Red Square & Kremlin
Day 5 : Optional Bunker Tour
Day 6 : Moscow
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Christmas and Single Supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.