Machu Picchu by Train
- 6 nights' 4-star hotel & jungle lodge accommodation
- 1 nights' 3-star hotel accommodation in the Sacred Valley
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- 2 economy flights : Lima - Puerto Maldonado - Cusco
- Airport transfers on day 1 and day 8
- Guided tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Expedition train to Machu Picchu
- Escorted by English-speaking local tour leader (for groups of 6 or more) and specialist local guides for included sightseeing
- Transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees and Cusco Tourist Ticket
International flights to/from tour start/end points, visas, items of a personal nature, additional meals and drinks. Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
Explore some of Peru's most enchanting sites, from mighty rainforests and mysterious Inca ruins to charming colonial cities. Spending two nights in the Amazon and visiting legendary Machu Picchu.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2-3 : The Amazon Jungle
Day 4-5 : Cusco
Day 6 : Sacred Valley
Day 7 : Machu Picchu
Day 8 : Cusco
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Xmas and Single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.