- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 9
- 7 nights' accommodation in 3-4 star hotels and riad
- 1 night camping - Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (Hotel upgrade available)
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners including a traditional Berber meal
- Guided sightseeing of Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the Sahara
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
International flights and visa. Tipping Kitty : USD40-50 per person, paid in local currency. Entrance Fees : USD70-90 per person, paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide and driver - we recommend you allow USD2-3 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide however, tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
Led by an expert local guide, this exciting 9 day group tour is an excellent way to see the country through the eyes of someone who calls it home. From Marrakech, travel by private vehicles to Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate, before camel trekking across the Sahara. Take in the Imperial Cities of Fes, Rabat and Meknes and uncover many of Morocco's key sites through the expertise of specialist guides. By night bed down in comfortable locally-owned 4-star hotels and enjoy many included meals.
Day 1 : Welcome to Marrakech
Day 2 : Majorelle Gardens & Marrakech City Tour
Day 3 : Ait Benhaddou - UNESCO World Heritage Listed
Day 4 : Camel trek into the Sahara
Day 5 : Fes
Day 6 : UNESCO Listed Fes el Bali, dye-pits & tanneries
Day 7 : Volubilis & Meknes
Day 8 : Rabat & Casablanca
Day 9 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except loyal traveller discount).
- Excludes single supplements and tour add-ons.
- On The Go reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 15 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.