Northern Morocco Explorer
- Arrival transfer from Marrakech airport - on day 1
- 6 nights' accommodation in 2-4 star hotels
- 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Entrance fees for all included sites (excluding Hassan II Mosque - budget 120DH)
- Guided sightseeing in Meknes, Volubilis and Fes
- Transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle
- Escorted by an English speaking tour leader
- All road taxes and tolls
Tipping Kitty: USD45 pp, paid in USD or local currency. Gratuity for your tour guide. Budget approx USD2-3 per person per day. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture. International flights and visa.
Explore the highlights of northern Morocco departing from vibrant Marrakech. Take in the Atlantic coast, the famous Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and discover ancient Roman ruins in Volubilis. Continue to Fes to immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the city's souks and tanneries before travelling to Tangier, the gateway between Europe and Africa.
Day 1 : Marrakech
Day 2 : Casablanca
Day 3 : Fes
Day 4 : Fes
Day 5 : Chefchaouen
Day 6 : Chefchaouen
Day 7 : Tangier
Terms and conditions
- High season/xmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.