Christmas in Morocco
- Airport arrival & departure transfers (check days and times)
- 6 nights' accommodation in 3 & 4-star hotels
- 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (hotel upgrade available)
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches and 5 dinners inclusive of a traditional Berber meal at our Sahara camp
- Guided sightseeing - Merzouga, Dades Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Camel trek into the Sahara Desert
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
International flights and visa. Tipping Kitty : USD30-40 per person, paid in local currency. Entrance Fees : USD30-50 per person, paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide and driver - we recommend you allow USD2-3 per day, per traveller as a tip for your guide & USD1-2 per day, per traveller for your driver, however tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
Make your way to magical Morocco this Christmas, a short hop from Europe but worlds apart. An exotic land of spices, ancient Kasbahs, rolling Saharan sands, verdant valleys and bustling souks.
Day 1 : Marrakech
Day 2 : Ait Benhaddou
Day 3 : Christmas Dinner at Dades Gorge
Day 4 : Camel Trek into the Sahara
Day 5 : The Picturesque Draa Valley
Day 6 : Ouarzazate
Day 7 : Diemaa el Fna
Day 8 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- On The Go reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2022.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.