Best of Japan
- 7 nights' 3-star accommodation (including 1 night in a traditional Japanese Inn)
- 3 breakfasts and 1 Japanese dinner at the Lake Kawaguchi
- Guided sightseeing and walking tours in Tokyo, Kamakura, Lake Kawaguchi & Kyoto
- Escorted by a licenced English speaking Japanese tour guide
- All transportation and transfers - buses, trains and rail passes (including Suica swipe card)
- Lake Kawaguchi & Mt Fuji - Kachikachi-yama Ropeway and observatory
- For tours staying at Lake Kawaguchi between 14 April - 28 May each year we'll visit to the Fuji Shibazakura (Moss Phlox) Festival with Mt Fuji as the backdrop
- Airport arrival transfer - by train from Narita or Haneda International Airport
- Baggage forwarding service from Tokyo to Kyoto (one bag per person)
International flights, visa, laundry, drinks & items of a personal nature, entrance fees : USD25-35 - paid in local currency, airport departure transfer and tips for your guide (we recommend you allow USD3-5 per day per traveller but tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture). If you are opting to pay the single supplement, allowing you the privacy of your own room on this tour - a single room will be provided for all nights with the exception of day 5 (overnight stay at Lake Kawaguchi) where single rooms are not available. For this night you will be matched up with a fellow tour member of the same sex.
Travelling from the modern metropolis of Tokyo to enchanting Kyoto, with its age-old temples, shrines and colourful Geisha district. See the bronze Buddha and bamboo forest at Kamakura the breathtaking beauty of Mt Fuji at Hakone Izu National Park en route.
Day 1 : Tokyo
Day 2 : Tokyo Sightseeing - Sensoji Temple District, Harajuki & Shibuya
Day 3 : Kamakura & The Bronze Buddha
Day 4 : Tokyo Edo Museum & Free Time
Day 5 : Mt Fuji & Lake Kawaguchi
Day 6 : Kyoto - 1000 Statues of Kannon & The Geisha District
Day 7 : Kyoto - Nijo Castle, Golden Pavilion & Free Time
Day 8 : Kyoto
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.