Highlights of Israel
- 7 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels
- 7 breakfasts & 6 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting in Israel's wine region
- Private touring of Masada, Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Ein Karem, Beit Shean, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Acre, Haifa, Caesarea, Jaffa & Tel Aviv
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Escorted by an English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
International flights and visa. Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature. Tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD2 per day for your driver. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
COACH TOUR - From the vibrant coastal city of Tel Aviv, spend 8 days exploring the incredible highlights of Israel. Travelling inland we head for the centuries old city of Jerusalem, where you can see, smell and touch the history that has shaped it as well as visiting the birth place of Jesus, Bethlehem. We'll look out across the Sea of Galilee and rise to the top of Mount Carmel in Haifa. Visiting the Crusadar castle at Caesarea, your tour ends back in Tel Aviv.
Day 1 : Tel Aviv
Day 2 : Masada Fortress & The Dead Sea
Day 3 : Jerusalem New City
Day 4 : Jerusalem Old City & Bethlehem
Day 5 : Beit Shean, Nazareth & Safed
Day 6 : Golan Heights & the Sea of Galilee
Day 7 : Acre, Haifa, Caesarea & Tel Aviv
Day 8 : Tel Aviv
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Xmas & Single Supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.