- 7 nights' accommodation in 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Karauli
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
International flights and visas. Entrance Fees: USD75-85 per person, paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3-7 per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture. Tipping Kitty: USD25-35 per person, paid in local currency.
Experience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India's Golden Triangle. Kick off in Delhi, both old and new, explore the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. Combine this with a night at a Maharaja's Palace and you've got the perfect 1 week Indian adventure.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Old & New Delhi
Day 3 : Taj Mahal
Day 4 : The Princely State of Karauli
Day 5 : Jaipur
Day 6 : Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 7 : Return to Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except loyal traveller discount).
- Excludes single supplements and tour add-ons.
- On The Go reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 15 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 15 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 15 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.