Holi - Festival of Colour
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Holi essentials (kurta pyjamas - they must be white, colours, water pistols, etc)
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature & anything not mentioned under inclusions
India's most dazzling celebration, when streets throughout the country are transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Old & New Delhi
Day 3 : Jaipur - the Pink City
Day 4 : Amber Fort
Day 5 : India celebrates Holi
Day 6 : Fatehpur Sikri & Agra Fort
Day 7 : Tah Mahal - Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Please note price is subject to change.
- Availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 20 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.