Holi - Festival of Colour
- 7 nights' 3 & 4-star hotel & heritage hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Holi essentials (kurta pyjamas - they must be white, colours, water pistols, etc)
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
International flights and visas. Entrance fees : USD70-80 per person paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide - we recommend you allow USD3-7 USD per day per traveller (tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture). Tipping Kitty : USD25-35 per person paid in local currency.
India's most dazzling celebration, when streets throughout the country are transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3 : Jaipur
Day 4 : The lofty Amber Fort
Day 5 : India celebrates Holi
Day 6 : Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort & Taj Mahal
Day 7 : Return to Delhi
Day 8 : Goodbye India
Terms and conditions
- Please note price is subject to change.
- Availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.