Best of Rajasthan
- 9 nights' accommodation in 3-4 star and heritage hotels & jungle lodge
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- 3 game drives in shared canter at Ranthambore National Park
- Economy class flight - Udaipur - Delhi
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 10
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Touring of Jaipur, Pushkar, Ranakpur, Jodhpur and Udaipur
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
International flights and visas. Entrance Fees: USD40-50, paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3-7 per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture. Tipping Kitty: USD25-35, paid in local currency.
Take an exciting journey through the colourful state of Rajasthan, starting in Jaipur you'll then continue to Rathambore National Park and begin your search for the elusive tiger. Next you'll visit the religious city of Pushkar, the beautiful blue city of Jodphur and the romantic Udaipur, often known as the 'City of Lakes'. Ending your tour in the energetic capital of Delhi.
Day 1-2 : Jaipur
Day 3-4 : Ranthambore National Park
Day 5 : Pushkar
Day 6 : Jodhpur - the blue city
Day 7-8 : Ranakpur & Udaipur City Palace
Day 9 : Fly back to Delhi
Day 10 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 10 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 10 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.