- 7 nights' accommodation in 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfasts daily and 2 dinners (including Namaste Dinner in Delhi)
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort - Jaipur
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra
- Specialist local guides at some sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
International flights and visas. Entrance Fees: USD70-80. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3 - 7 per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture. Tipping Kitty: USD20-30
Discover sights of India's famed Golden Triangle including both old and new Delhi, the Pink City of Jaipur and Agra - home to the magnificent Taj Mahal as well as sampling traditional rural Indian life in the quaint village of Peharsar.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Old & New Delhi
Day 3 : Jaipur - the Pink City!
Day 4 : Amber Fort, Elephants
Day 5 : Village Life
Day 6 : Taj Mahal
Day 7 : Onward to Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- HIGH SEASON/XMAS AND SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS MAY APPLY.
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except loyal traveller discount).
- Excludes single supplements and tour add-ons.
- Excludes A Taj Showcase.
- Includes valid festival tours and departures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.