- 7 nights' accommodation in 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners (including Namaste Dinner in Delhi)
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort - Jaipur
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Shekhawati region
- Specialist local guides at some sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
International flights and visas. Entrance Fees: USD65-70. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3 - 5 per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture. Tipping Kitty: USD20-30.
Experience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India's Golden Triangle. Kick off in Delhi, both old and new, explore the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. Combine this with a night at a Maharaja's Palace and you've got the perfect 1 week Indian adventure.
Day 1 : Delhi
Day 2 : Old & New Delhi
Day 3 : Taj Mahal
Day 4 : Fatehpur Sikri
Day 5 : The Pink City of Jaipur
Day 6 : Village life, rural India
Day 7 : Alsisar to Delhi
Day 8 : Delhi
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability.
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 09 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.