Jewel of the Nile
- 3 nights' 5-star hotel accommodation
- 4 nights' accommodation aboard a luxury 5-star Nile Cruiser in an en suite Cabin
- 2 nights' accommodation on an overnight train: Cairo - Aswan and Luxor - Cairo in a Private 2 Berth Sleeper Cabin including meals
- Breakfast daily, 4 lunches & 6 dinners (2 aboard sleeper train)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 10
- Touring & sightseeing in Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Luxor & Aswan
- Felucca Sailing around the islands of Aswan
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology (groups of 4 or more)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private, modern air-conditioned vehicles
International flights and visa, laundry. Tipping Kitty: USD60-80 per person paid in local currency. Entrance Fees: USD80-100 per person paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide - we recommend you allow USD5-7 per day per traveller but tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
Embark on a five star Egyptian adventure. Stay in one of Cairo's smartest hotels, cruise the River Nile in style aboard a 5 star Nile Cruiser and be expertly guided by professional Egyptologist guides for your entire stay.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Egyptian Museum
Day 3: Pyramids of Giza
Day 4: Valley of the Kings
Day 5: Luxor & Nile Cruising
Day 6: Cruising & Kom Ombo
Day 7: The Philae Temple
Day 8: Optional Excursion to Abu Simbel
Day 9-10: Cairo
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.