- 7 nights' accommodation aboard a Traditional Sailing Ship (upgrade to Premium and Premium Plus Ship available)
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
- One litre of bottled water per day
- 7 breakfasts, 7 x 3-course lunches
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- 2 towels for personal use
- Linen and bedding
- Most port taxes and visitor fees
International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port. Tips for the crew are not included and at your own discretion. As a guideline we suggest Euro 3-5 per person per day. Supplementary port tax of Euro 40 to be paid upon cruise check in. Entrance tickets to national parks not included. The exact cost is dependent on the season and parks visited, approx Euro 15 per person. Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
Discover sun-kissed beaches, pebbled bays, medieval Dubrovnik, beautiful Korcula and other ports of call. With plenty of time to relax, sunbathe, swim and unwind.
Day 1 : Split
Day 2 : Mljet
Day 3 : Dubrovnik
Day 4 : Sipan Island
Day 5 : Korcula
Day 6 : Pakleni Islands and Hvar
Day 7 : Brac
Day 8 : Split
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability.
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 06 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.