- 7 nights' accommodation onboard an air-conditioned Comfort Motor Sailer Boat
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
- 7 breakfasts, 7 x 3-course lunches & 1 Captain's Dinner
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- 2 bath towels for personal use
- Linen and bedding
- Most port taxes and visitor fees
- A supplementary port tax of EUR40 will need to be paid upon cruise check in
- Guided city tour of Dubrovnik
- Onboard water dispenser
International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port. Tips for the crew are not included and at your own discretion - as a guideline we suggest EUR3-5 per person per day. Supplementary port tax of EUR40 to be paid upon cruise check in. Entrance tickets to national parks not included - the exact cost is dependent on the season and parks visited, approximately EUR15 per person
Sail the beautiful Dalmatian Coast in style onboard a premium boat. Travelling from sensational Spit to Medieval Dubrovnik, visiting some of Croatia's most picturesque islands, national parks and historic towns en route.
Day 1 : Split - Makarska
Day 2 : Makarska - Bol (Brac)
Day 3 : Bol - Hvar
Day 4 : Hvar - Vis
Day 5 : Vis - Korcula
Day 6 : Korcula - Mljet & Slano/Sipan
Day 7 : Slano/Sipan - Dubrovnik
Day 8 : Dubrovnik
Terms and conditions
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except loyal traveller discount).
- HIGH SEASON/XMAS AND SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS MAY APPLY.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.