- 7 nights' accommodation onboard a Traditional Sailing Ship (upgrade to Premium and Premium Plus Ship available)
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
- 7 breakfasts, 7 x 3-course lunches
- Most port and visitor fees
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- Linen, bedding, towels and onboard water dispenser
International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port. Entrance to national parks - this will depend on the season and parks visited, but will be approximately EUR15 per person. Supplementary port tax of EUR40 to be paid upon cruise check in. Tips for the crew - this is an entirely personal gesture
Sun-drenched beaches, medieval fortresses and idyllic islands lie along the Croatian coast. Setting sail from Split, we'll embark on a captivating 8-day cruise around the sparkling Adriatic. Combining relaxation with adventure, this tour is the perfect way to soak up the culture of Croatia.
Day 1 : Split - Makarska
Day 2 : Makarska - Loviste - Mljet
Day 3 : Mljet - Dubrovnik
Day 4 : Dubrovnik - Sipan Island/Trstenik
Day 5 : Sipan Island/Trstenik - Korcula
Day 6 : Korcula - Pakleni Islands - Hvar
Day 7 : Hvar - Brac - Split
Day 8 : Split
Terms and conditions
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (except loyal traveller discount).
- HIGH SEASON/XMAS AND SINGLE SUPPLEMENTS MAY APPLY.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.