Great Wall & Warriors
- 6 nights' accommodation in 3 - 4 star hotels
- 2 overnight trains (soft sleeper cabin)
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner including a Peking Duck dinner
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Xi'an, Shanghai and Suzhou
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings' Hutongs
- Xi'an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Shanghai - Huangpu River Cruise
- Suzhou - historic Grand Canal cruise
- Tour guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 9
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
International flights and visa. Entrance Fees: USD100-110 paid in local currency. Tip for your tour guide (we recommend you allow USD3-5 per day, per traveller) - Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture. Tipping Kitty: USD50-60 paid in local currency
Travel onwards to Xi'an and meet the Terracotta Warriors. Continue to Shanghai and Suzhou - two of the south's most fascinating cities - both ancient and modern.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Forbidden City
Day 3: The Great Wall
Day 4: Morning at the Great Wall
Day 5: Xi'an & Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Day 6: Terracotta Warriors
Day 7: Sizzling Shanghai!
Day 8: Suzhou - an oriental Venice
Day 9: Shanghai
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability, high season and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.