- 10 nights' accommodation in 3-star hotels
- 10 breakfasts
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicles and public tourist bus from Ho Chi Minh City - Phnom Penh
- Bamboo train ride in Battambang
- Guided sightseeing in Battambang, the Temples of Angkor and Tonle Sap Lake
- Escorted by an English speaking local guide (days 1 - 9)
Tipping Kitty: USD20-25 pp, paid in local currency. Entrance Fees: USD45-55 pp, paid in local currency. International flights and visa. Airport arrival and departure transfer. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
Kicking off in Ho Chi Minh City, explore Cambodia's capital Phnom Penh, ride the bamboo train in Battambang and marvel at the magnificent Angkor Wat. Finish up with a visit to scenic Tonle Sap Lake and the buzzing capital of Bangkok.
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 3 : Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh
Day 4 : Phnom Penh
Day 5 : Battambang
Day 6 : Bamboo train and Wat Banan
Day 7 : Angkor Temple Complex
Day 8 : Tonle Sap Lake
Day 9 : Journey overland to Bangkok
Day 10 : Bangkok
Day 11 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- High season/xmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 June 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.