from R 29,890* per person
ON THE GO : This leisurely cycling tour of Cambodia offers the opportunity to experience the very best of Cambodia, from Angkor Wat to the Cardamom Mountains
Travel Dates: February & November 2020 Selected Departures
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Siem Reap
Company: ON THE GO TOURS
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 10532726
- 11 nights' accommodation in hotels, guesthouses & bungalows
- 2 nights' homestay accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 12 dinners
- A local English-speaking professional cycle guide
- 10 days of biking - 20% off road & 90% vehicle supported (covering 260kms)
- A support vehicle and driver
- All other transportation by car and boat as required
- A single timed group arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14
- Bike hire - a Trek 3700 (or Giant equivalent) mountain bike
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
International flights and visa. Cycling helmet (bring your own). Entrance fees - approximately USD100 per person. Tip for your tour and cycle guides (Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture).
Explore backroads and village trails amongst the breathtaking temples of the Angkor Complex, ride through national parks and jungle trails, enjoy some R&R in Kampot and end your adventure with a sunset cruise on the Mekong in Phnom Penh.
Day 1 : Siem Reap
Day 2 : Cycle to Banteay Srei
Day 3 : Angkor Wat
Day 4 : Rural ride to the Roluos Temples
Day 5 : Angkor Thom
Day 6 : Tonle Sap to Battambang
Day 7 : Kampong Chhnang
Day 8 : Kirirom National Park
Day 9 : Kirirom Park Ride
Day 10 : Chi Phat
Day 11 : Kampot River Cruise
Day 12 : Beach Time in Kep
Day 13-14 : Phnom Penh
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability.
- Single supplements apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 December 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
G ADVENTURES : Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh.