- 5 nights' accommodation at 4-star and special class hotels
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunch and 1 dinner
- Economy class flight Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
- Airport arrival and departure transfers days 1 and 6
- Guided sightseeing - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor
- Escorted by an English-speaking Cambodian tour guide
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
Tipping Kitty: USD10-20, paid in USD. Entrance Fees: USD100-110, paid in USD. International flights and visas. Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD3-6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guides is an entirely personal gesture.
Explore the sights of Phnom Penh before flying down to Siem Reap to discover the incredible Angkor Temple Complex.
Day 1 : Phnom Penh
Day 2 : Phnom Penh City Tour
Day 3 : Angkor Wat
Day 4 : Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
Day 5 : Free time in Siem Reap
Day 6 : Siem Reap
Terms and conditions
- Price is subject to change and availability.
- High Season/Christmas and single supplements may apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 17 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.