- 7 nights' 4-star accommodation
- Breakfast daily & selected meals
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
- Safety Net Protection Plan
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
Your 8-day Turkish Escape starts in Istanbul, a city of great diversity and a combination of tree-lined boulevards, cafes and cosmopolitan restaurants set against a backdrop where little has changed for centuries. During its 3000 years of turbulent history, it has been home to the Greeks, Romans, Crusaders, Ottomans and the Turks themselves- all leaving their marks. Highlights of your sightseeing are inside visits to the 6th century Hagia Sophia, the largest church and for over a thousand years the largest covered space on earth and to the amazing Topkapi Palace which was the seat of the government of one of the greatest Empire of the Medieval age.
Day 1 : Arrive in Istanbul, Turkey
Day 2 : Istanbul
Day 3 : Istanbul - Gallipoli - Troy Area
Day 4 : Troy Area - Pergamum - Kusadasi
Day 5 : Kusadasi - Ephesus - Pamukkale
Day 6 : Pamukkale - Hierapolis - Bursa
Day 7 : Bursa - Iznik - Istanbul
Day 8 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 April 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.