Mexico's Magical Colonial Cities
- 8 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 2 dinners
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
For centuries, Mexico's signature mole Poblano has dazzled the palate with its dizzying number of surprising ingredients, including fruit, chocolate, and chili peppers among the list of twenty or more components to the savoury sauce. The varied sights and sounds of Colonial Mexico have the same astonishing effect on those who venture down its cobblestone streets and narrow alleyways. For it's here that you can see Baroque architecture reminiscent of the Old World, museums that rival Europe's finest, and even a pyramid wider than any in Egypt.
Day 1 : Arrive in Mexico City
Day 2 : Mexico City
Day 3 : Mexico City - Excursion to Cholula & Puebla
Day 4 : Mexico City - San Miguel Allende
Day 5 : San Miguel Allende
Day 6 : San Miguel Allende - Dolores Hidalgo - Guanajuato
Day 7 : Guanajuato - Tlaquepaque - Guadalajara
Day 8 : Guadalajara - Excursion to Tequila
Day 9 : Guadalajara
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 31 August 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.