Introduction to Ireland
- 6 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
- Safety Net Protection Plan
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
This Ireland tour is an ideal introduction to the Emerald Isle for first-time visitors who have limited time. You'll experience some of Ireland�s most magnificent scenery as well as its most famous towns. You'll start and end in Dublin, and you'll also overnight in Ennis, Killarney, and Waterford.
Day 1 : Arrive in Dublin, Ireland
Day 2 : Dublin - Kildare - Cashel - Limerick - Ennis
Day 3 : Ennis - West Coast Excursion
Day 4 : Ennis - Ring of Kerry - Killarney
Day 5 : Killarney - Blarney - Waterford
Day 6 : Waterford - Avoca - Glendalough - Dublin
Day 7 : Dublin
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.