St Petersburg & Moscow
- 7 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 7 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
This 8-day introductory tour of Russia will lead you to the country's two largest and most fascinating cities, St. Petersburg and Moscow. Double the blinis, borscht, and Baroque architecture as you savour the sights, history, and flavours of Russia's former and current capital. Like a set of Russian nesting dolls, the amazement keeps coming with visits to St. Petersburg's grand, golden-domed St. Isaac's Cathedral and the impressive Winter Palace complex - once the residence of the czars and now home to the Hermitage, the world's second largest art museum. A high-speed train to Moscow reveals the legendary Red Square, the stunning Cathedral of Christ the Savior - the largest Orthodox Christian church in the world - and the storied towers, cathedrals, and palaces of the fortified Kremlin.
Day 1 : Arrive in St Petersburg, Russia
Day 2 : St Petersburg, Russia
Day 3-4 : St Petersburg
Day 5 : St Petersburg - Moscow
Day 6-8 : Moscow
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 November 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.