A Taste of Croatia
- 6 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
What'll it be? Black risotto made with squid ink? Grilled sardines with garlic and lemon? Lamb and potatoes "under the bell?" This introductory tour of Croatia allows you to sample its local delicacies as well get a taste of the country's greatest attributes. Modern coastal cities, magnificent medieval towns, and breath-taking natural wonders await at every turn. Get your fill of the lively cobblestone squares in the capital city of Zagreb, the magnificent Diocletian's Palace in the seaside city of Split, the walled beauty of baroque Dubrovnik, and the magical waterfalls of Krka National Park. Walking tours of Ston, famous for its oyster farms, and Konavle, known for its lush vineyards, are also on the menu of this tasty tour of Croatia.
Day 1 : Arrive in Zagreb, Croatia
Day 2 : Zagreb
Day 3 : Zagreb - Krka - Split
Day 4 : Split
Day 5 : Split - Bosnia-Herzegovina - Ston - Dubrovnik
Day 6 : Dubrovnik - Konavle - Dubrovnik
Day 7 : Dubrovnik
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 September 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.