Vietnam Family Adventure
- Arrival transfer
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 1 nights' sleeper train accommodation
- 1 nights' overnight junk boat accommodation
- 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 2 dinners (allow USD135-175 for meals not included)
- Transport by train, bus, plane, cyclo and boat
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Cyclo tour through Old Quarter (Hanoi)
- Water puppets show
- Halong Bay boat trip
- Citadel tour in Hue
- Cooking class in Hoi An
- City cyclo tour
- Mekong Delta boat trip
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles demonstration & lunch in Hoi An
- Your Local Living Moment: Mekong Homestay, Mekong Delta
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD135-175 for meals not included
Gifted with a staggering abundance of flavourful food, fascinating culture, untouched nature, and disarmingly friendly people, Vietnam has more than earned its rep as one of the world's most popular travel destinations. This fun-focused family trip packs as much of the good stuff into 12 days as humanly possible - including cruising Halong Bay, exploring the Imperial Citadel, museum visits, and even a boat trip to a floating market - yet still offers more than enough time to relax. Don't forget to pack your smile; you'll be needing it often here.
Day 1-2 : Hanoi
Day 3 : Hanoi / Ha Long
Day 4 : Ha Long / Hue
Day 5 : Hue
Day 6 : Hue / Hoi An
Day 7-8 : Hoi An
Day 9 : Hoi An / Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh City / Mekong Delta
Day 11 : Mekong Delta / Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.