Mekong River Experience
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat (Main Deck Twin)
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 6 dinners (allow USD55-75 for meals not included - drinks and tips onboard not included)
- Chhnok Tru floating village visit
- Kampong Chhnang visit
- Vihara & pagoda visit (Kampong Tralach)
- Koh Chen island visit including cottage industries
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) guided tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison) guided tour
- Apsara show
- Tra Su Bird Sanctuary visit
- Sam Moutain sunset visit
- Kien An Cung Pagoda visit (Sa Dec)
- Vinh Long excursion
- Vinh Trang Pagoda visit
- Thoi Son Island cottage industries tour
- Farewell cocktail and Captain's Dinner
- All transport to/from included activities & between destinations
- Transportation by riverboat, private vehicles & walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- OTHER DEPARTURE DATES AVAILABLE : Please enquire for details
International flights and taxes, visas, land accommodation, meals and drinks not specified, travel Insurance, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD55-75 for meals not included - Drinks & tips onboard not included
Experience the beauty of both Cambodia & Vietnam during this eight-day river cruising journey. Take in Wat Phnom, the Grand Palace, the S21 Museum, and the Tra Su Bird Sanctuary and prepare to see things you'll never forget (but bring your camera anyway). Get a true taste of river cruising while visiting the Cai Be floating market, the fishing port of Kampong Chhnang, and stilt villages like Chnok Tru, where you'll learn about fish farming, pottery, and sugar palm production. Opt for bikes, tuk tuks, or local boats to get around and see rice paddies, monasteries, and local businesses.
Day 1 : Siem Reap / Koh Chen
Day 2 : Koh Chen / Kampong Chhnang
Day 3 : Kampong Chhnang / Phnom Penh
Day 4 : Phnom Penh
Day 5 : Phnom Penh / Sadek
Day 6 : Sadek / My Tho
Day 7 : My Tho
Day 8 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.