Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on a sleeper train
- 1 nights' accommodation on a junk boat
- 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner (allow USD100-130 for meals not included)
- Transportation by train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, boat, cyclo & plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout & local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles demonstration & lunch in Hoi An
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Hue)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- ALTERNATE DEPARTURES: Selected departures in October 2019 from R12 295 per person sharing
- Selected departures in November & December 2019 from R12 795 per person sharing
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD100-130 per person for meals not included
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk boat and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue and the charms of Hoi An to the modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced CEO will lead you to must-see highlights but allow plenty of time for you to do your own thing.
Day 1 : Hanoi
Day 2 : Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 3 : Ha Long/Hue
Day 4 : Hue
Day 5 : Hue/Hoi An
Day 6 : Hoi An
Day 7 : Hoi An
Day 8 : Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9 : Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 : Ho Chi Minh City
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.