- 12 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' simple village homestay accommodation
- 1 nights' multi-share accommodation on a boat (hotel stay if inclement weather)
- 14 breakfasts & 3 dinners (allow USD275-360 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private air-con van, boat & walking
- Chief Experience Officer throughout the trip
- G Adventures for Good: Guneysinir Community Park, Guneysinir
- G Adventures for Good: Cop(m)adam Visit, Ayvalik
- Local Living: Dinner with Local Family, Cavusin
- Local Living: Turkish Village Homestay, Guneysinir
- Istanbul city walking tour
- Visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Underground city exploration
- Overnight boat trip (Mediterranean Sea, weather permitting)
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Ottoman mansion stay
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD390-510 for meals not included. Drinks & meals not mentioned. Travel Insurance.
This comprehensive tour of Turkey combines history and beaches, man-made wonders and natural phenomena, as well as a vibrant and welcoming culture. Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul before journeying into the bizarre as you explore otherworldly Cappadocia. From the amazing white cliff waterfalls of Pamukkale to the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, our local CEOs will show you the region's hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you've left this crossroads of Asia and Europe.
Day 1 : Istanbul
Day 2 : Istanbul/Bolu
Day 3 : Bolu/Cappadocia
Day 4-5 : Cappadocia
Day 6 : Cappadocia/Konya
Day 7 : Konya/Antalya
Day 8 : Antalya/Kekova
Day 9 : Kekova/Kas
Day 10 : Kas/Selcuk
Day 11 : Selcuk
Day 12 : Selcuk/Ayvalik
Day 13 : Ayvalik/Canakkale
Day 14 : Canakkale/Istanbul
Day 15 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.