Absolute Turkey - Winter
from R 20,390* per person
G ADVENTURES : On the winter edition of our comprehensive Turkey tour, you'll see the country's incredible sights without battling the crowds
Travel Dates: 11 December 2021 - 05 March 2022 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 14 nights
Departing From: Istanbul
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 14905453
- 14 nights' hotel accommodation
- 14 breakfasts & 2 dinners (allow USD285-370 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private air-conditioned van
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Istanbul walking tour
- Visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Guided walk in a valley with Underground City exploration
- Traditional dinner with local family (Cappadocia)
- Ancient Hierapolis and Pamukkale entrance and guided walk
- Ephesus entrance and visit
- Cooking class in a nearby village
- Troy entrance and guided visit
- Gallipoli battlefields entrance and guided visit
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Cop(m)adam Visit, Ayvalik
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT: Dinner with Local Family, Cavusin
- YOUR FOODIE MOMENT: Cooking Class, Selcuk
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD285 - 370 per person for meals not included.
Begin your trip roaming the palaces and mosques of Istanbul before journeying into the bizarre as you explore otherworldly Cappadocia. From the ancient city of Hierapolis to the bustling bazaars of Istanbul, our local Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will show you the region's hidden gems and make sure your trip burns brightly in your memory long after you've left this crossroads of Asia and Europe.
Day 1 : Istanbul
Day 2 : Istanbul / Bolu
Day 3 : Bolu / Goreme
Day 4-5 : Goreme
Day 6 : Goreme / Konya
Day 7 : Konya / Antalya
Day 8 : Antalya
Day 9 : Antalya / Pamukkale
Day 10 : Pamukkale / Selcuk
Day 11 : Selcuk
Day 12 : Selcuk / Bergama
Day 13 : Bergama / Canakkale
Day 14 : Canakkale / Istanbul
Day 15 : Istanbul
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 30 August 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.