Thailand Family Adventure *WITH FLIGHTS*
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximat taxes
- Arrival transfer
- 10 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' sleeper train accommodation
- 11 breakfasts & 1 lunch (allow USD135-175 for meals not included)
- Transport by train, plane, ferry, private van and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Guided tour of Bangkok klongs and Wat Po
- Temple visits in Ayutthaya
- Bridge on the River Kwai visit & Erawan National Park
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Free time on Ko Chang beaches
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking class - Chiang Mai
- PRICE EX DURBAN : R28 680 per person sharing
- PRICE EX CAPE TOWN : R29 130 per person sharing
Visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD135-175 for meals not included
Why do some families go all the way to Thailand just to lie on the beach? We don't know either. Our family adventure mixes a whole lot of bona fide Thai experiences - everything from a longboat tour of Bangkok, a meeting with a hill tribe community, a cooking class in Chiang Mai and a sombre visit to the infamous bridge over the River Kwai - with a little bit of sand and surf, too. Hey, even the Buddha reclined and relaxed once in a while, right?
Day 1-2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Bangkok / Kanchanaburi
Day 4 : Kanchanaburi / Chiang Mai
Day 5-6 : Chiang Mai
Day 7 : Chiang Mai / Ko Chang
Day 8-10 : Ko Chang
Day 11 : Ko Chang / Bangkok
Day 12 : Bangkok
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 05 July 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 August 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 August 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.