Wellness - Thailand
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' guest house accommodation
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Transport by private bus/minivan, ferry, boat, plane & walking
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Local guides
- Your Wellness Moment: Wat Po Thai Massage Course, Bangkok
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Chiang Mai
- Your Local Living Moment: Thai Herbal Compress Ball Making with Local Family, Chiang Mai
- Your Wellness Moment: Vinyasa Yoga, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Pai
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Pai
- Your Wellness Moment: Afternoon Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga in the Garden, Ko Samui
- Your Wellness Moment: Evening Meditation, Ko Samui
- Arrival transfer, Doi Suthep Temple visit, Stand-up paddle boarding
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
From the moment you first feel the warmth of Thailand's golden sun, you can't help but take in the positive vibes. This nine-day tour immerses you in ancient restorative practices, yoga sessions, and healthy food that will leave your smile beaming and your soul stirring. Soak in the country's culture of kindness with a dip in Pai's hot springs and a visit to the birthplace of traditional Thai massage at the Wat Po Buddhist temple. Then you can kick the energy up a notch with an optional round of Muay Thai. Your journey ends in Ko Samui, where you'll reflect inward while nestling your toes in the sand as the sun sets over the glittering ocean.
Day 1 : Bangkok
Day 2 : Bangkok / Chiang Mai
Day 3 : Chiang Mai
Day 4 : Chiang Mai / Pai
Day 5 : Pai
Day 6 : Pai / Ko Samui
Day 7-9 : Ko Samui
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.