G Adventures : Sri Lanka on a Shoestring
- 10 nights' hotel/guest house accommodation
- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 1 dinner (Allow USD165-215 for meals not included)
- Transport by private vehicle and walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- G Adventures for Good : Tamarind Gardens Farm, Digana
- G Adventures for Good : Breakfast at Sthree Craft Shop and Cafe, Kandy
- Sri Lankan lunch at a local village
- Spice garden visit
- Tea plantation tour
- Little Adam's Peak Tour
- Galle Fort tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Anything of a personal nature & anything not mentioned. Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
Get yourself to a destination that's long been a culture-loving backpacker's dream, on this affordable 12-day whirlwind tour of central and southern Sri Lanka. Discover beautiful ruins, hike through tea plantations, tour a spice garden, and then chill out on Hikkaduwa Beach. Explore Sri Lanka with a group of new friends and you'll never want to travel solo again.
Day 1 : Negombo
Day 2 : Negombo - Sigiriya
Day 3 : Sigiriya
Day 4 : Sigiriya - Digana
Day 5 : Digana - Kandy
Day 6 : Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Day 7 : Nuwara Eliya - Ella
Day 8 : Ella
Day 9 : Ella - Hikkaduwa
Day 10-12 : Hikkaduwa
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
On The Go : Colombo, Caves & Kandy
Discover Sri Lanka's famous cultural triangle and visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of...