G Adventures : Sri Lanka Encompassed
- 13 nights' hotel accommodation
- 15 meals (Allow USD240-315 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private van, boat, scenic local train
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: G Adventures for Good: Lunch at Sthree Craft Shop and Cafe, Kandy
- Colombo orientation walk
- Fishing village walking tour (Negombo)
- Dutch canal boat ride
- Dambulla Cave Temple visit (Sigiriya)
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress tour
- Village tour with local lunch
- Spice plantation visit
- Temple of the Tooth guided tour (Kandy)
- Cultural dance performance
- Tea factory visit
- Trek to Ella Rock
- Yala National Park safari
- Galle Fort and city tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD240-315 for meals not included.
For most travellers, Sri Lanka has been off the map for too long. Well, it's back. Discover the vibrant colours, diverse cultures, and swaying palm trees of this tropical jewel. Exploring tea plantations and rock fortresses on this 14-day tour, which is designed to please. This tour is about more than just beaches and stunning views; it's about the inspiring people you'll meet along the way.
Day 1 : Colombo
Day 2 : Colombo/Negombo
Day 3 : Negombo/Sigiriya
Day 4 : Sigiriya
Day 5 : Sigiriya/Kandy
Day 6 : Kandy
Day 7 : Kandy/Nuwara Eliya
Day 8 : Nuwara Eliya/Ella
Day 9 : Ella
Day 10 : Ella/Yala National Park
Day 11 : Yala National Park to Mirissa
Day 12 : Galle
Day 13 : Mirissa
Day 14 : Mirissa
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
On The Go : Colombo, Caves & Kandy
Discover Sri Lanka's famous cultural triangle and visit the rock fortress of Sigiriya, the exquisite Dambulla cave temple and the historic Temple of...