Peru on a Shoestring
from R 22,890* per person
G ADVENTURES : Climb the legendary Inca Trail to the cloud forest citadel of Machu Picchu, dine the traditional way at a ceremonial Pachamanca feast, or take an optional flight over the Nazca Lines - the adventure is yours to choose!
Destination: South America
Travel Dates: August 2019 - May 2020 (Selected departures between)
Duration: 13 nights
Departing From: Lima
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5455658
- 7 nights' accommodation in simple hotels
- 2 nights' accommodation on an overnight bus
- 1 nights' homestay accommodation
- 3 nights' camping accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners (allow USD245-320 for meals not included)
- Transportation by hiking, local bus and train
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
- Local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your Hands-On Moment: Pachamanca, Nazca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Ccacaccollo Community Homestay, Ccaccaccollo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco
- Overnight Colca Canyon excursion
- Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. Allow USD245-320 for meals not included
With the services of a CEO (Chief Experience Officer) and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the region's main sights, providing plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials - 14 days of maximum Peru at minimum cost. This is everything you imagined Peru would be - and more!
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Lima/Nazca
Day 3 : Nazca/Arequipa
Day 4 : Arequipa
Day 5 : Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Day 6 : Colca Canyon
Day 7 : Cusco
Day 8 : Cusco/Ccaccaccollo
Day 9 : Ccaccaccollo/Ollantaytambo
Day 10 : Inca Trail
Day 11 : Inca Trail
Day 12 : Inca Trail
Day 13 : Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 14 : Cusco
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 April 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 May 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.
Check out these other Tours
Ecuador Beaches and Coastal Adventure
G ADVENTURES : Cities, beach, exploring, beach - we know the choice between kickin' it on the shore and seeing all those sites can be a tough one, so...