Galapagos Express Adventure Wilderness & Wildlife*18-30 YEARS ONLY*
- 4 nights' multi-share hostel accommodation
- 2 nights' camping accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Transportation by speedboat, pickup truck, public bus and private vehicle
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galapagos Islands (certified by the Galapagos National Park Authority)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Interpretation Centre visit (San Cristobal Island)
- Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano (Isabela Island)
- Isabela Highlands camping
- Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming and incredible wildlife encounters
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
International flights, anything of a personal nature
The Galapagos Islands aren't just all about cruising! Over a week's time and beginning and ending right in the heart of the action (the islands, of course), you'll stay active by snorkelling, hiking, and exploring the diverse terrain before slowing things down with wildlife exploration in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. With plenty of options to stick around after the trip's done (or show up early for some independent adventuring beforehand), this is the perfect express trip for a most excellent Galapagos experience.
Day 1-2 : San Cristobal Island
Day 3 : San Cristobal Island / Isabela Island
Day 4 : Isabela Island
Day 5 : Isabela Island / Santa Cruz Island
Day 6-7 : Santa Cruz Island
Terms and conditions
- Youth Travel for people aged 18-30 years only.
- TRAVEL BY 15 DECEMBER 2020.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.