Backroads of Russia
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' guest house accommodation
- 1 nights' accommodation on a sleeper train
- 10 meals (allow USD425-555 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicle, overnight train and boat
- Chief Experience Officer throughout the trip
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Hands-On: Karelian Cooking Class, Kinerma
- Hands-On: Matryoshka Painting Class, Sergiyev Posad
- Local Living: BBQ with Local Family, Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy
- St Petersburg walking tour
- Valaam Island Boat Tour
- Ruskeala Quarry Walk
- Kinerma Walking Tour
- Karelian Cooking Class
- Kizhi Island Tour
- The Sergiev Posad Lavra and Monastery Tour
- Matryoshka Painting Class
- Pereslavl-Zelesskiy Guided Tour
- BBQ with Local Family
- Tour of Alexandrov Kremlin
- Red Square Visit
- Kremlin and Armoury Guided Tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD425-555 for meals not included.
Russia is the world's largest nation, which means there's no shortage of things to see or do here. With us, you won't just stick to the main sights in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Head beyond these two cities to see Russia's quieter side in the villages of Petrozavodska and Kizhi Island, or the cluster of ancient towns known as the Golden Ring. Discover standout landscapes like Ruskeala National Park's marble canyon, or the fairy-tale architecture of Gethsamane Skete. Want a little bit of everything? You'll find it in Russia.
Day 1 : St. Petersburg
Day 2 : St. Petersburg
Day 3 : St. Petersburg/Sortavala
Day 4 : Sortavala
Day 5 : Sortavala/Petrozavodsk
Day 6 : Petrozavodsk
Day 7 : Moscow/Sergiyev Posad
Day 8 : Sergiyev Posad/Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy
Day 9 : Pereslavl'-Zalesskiy/Moscow
Day 10 : Moscow
Day 11 : Moscow
Day 12 : Moscow
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 May 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.