The Inca Trail
from R 13,740* per person
G ADVENTURES : We'll admit it, no one does the Inca Trail quite like us, we combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world's best-known hikes
Travel Dates: January 2020 - February 2020 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 6 nights
Departing From: Cusco
Company: G Adventures
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation
- 3 nights' camping accommodation
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners (allow USD115-150 for meals not included)
- Transport by train, private van and hiking
- G Representative in Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
- G Adventures for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- G Adventures for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- FANCY SOMETHING SHORTER? Enquire about the 5-Day Inca Trail from R10 890 per person
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD115-150 for meals not included
The four-day Inca Trail trek passes through a stunning combination of the region's ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests. Once you catch your first glimpse of Machu Picchu in the early morning light, you'll know it was all worthwhile. Best of all, since we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment so you can relax and enjoy the beauty of the region.
Day 1 : Cusco
Day 2 : Cusco / Ollantaytambo
Day 3-5 : Inca Trail
Day 6 : Machu Picchu / Cusco
Day 7 : Cusco
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.