Machu Picchu in Style
- 6 nights' upgraded hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 1 lunch (allow USD240-315 for meals not included)
- Transport by public bus, train and plane
- G Representative in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO for Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Arrival transfer
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Train to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flight
- G Adventures for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- G Adventures for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Discover Moment: Cusco
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
Lima to Cusco - Get acquainted with the wonders of the Incas in this exhilarating introduction to Peru. Embrace cultures past and present in the hills surrounding Cusco and delight in the amazing views of the Sacred Valley as you travel by rail to Machu Picchu. Taking the train will allow you lots of time to explore ruins, museums, and markets. With years of experience, we employ the best local guides so that you're free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Lima/Cusco
Day 3 : Cusco / Ollantaytambo
Day 4 : Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes
Day 5 : Machu Picchu / Cusco
Day 6-7 : Cusco
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.