G Adventures : Amazon to the Andes
from R 33,850* per person
100% Guaranteed Departures with G Adventures
Travel Dates: March 2019 - April 2019 (Selected Departures)
September 2019 - October 2019 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 11 nights
Departing From: Lima
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 31 and
quote deal number 3891980
- 6 nights' accommodation in hotels/guesthouses
- 3 nights' camping accommodation
- 2 nights' accommodation at the G Lodge Amazon
- 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners (Allow USD200-260 for meals not included)
- Transportation by means of public bus, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking
- G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, expert jungle guide in Amazon
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a G Adventures-supported women's weaving project (full-day)
- Lunch at the G Adventures-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day)
- G Adventures-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Amazon Jungle stay at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon (3-day)
- Guided excursions with naturalists
- Rubber boot use
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD200 - 260 per person for meals not included.
This adventure offers up an intriguing combination of beauty and contrasts in scenery, wildlife, and cultures, whether you're scanning the canopy for wildlife from the comfort of our intimate and exclusive G Lodge Amazon or climbing the ancient trail of the Incas to Machu Picchu, situated in the heavens of the Americas. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment which leaves you free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Lima/Cusco
Day 3 : Cusco / Ollantaytambo
Day 4 : Ollantaytambo / Wayllabamba Camp
Day 5 : Wayllabamba Camp / Paqaymayo Camp
Day 6 : Paqaymayo Camp / Winaywayna
Day 7 : Winaywayna / Cusco
Day 8 : Cusco
Day 9 : Cusco / Tambopata
Day 10 : Tambopata
Day 11 : Tambopata / Lima
Day 12 : Lima
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.