The Lares Trek with 1-Day Inca Trail
- 5 nights' hotel accommodation & 2 nights' camping accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners (allow for USD145-190 for meals not included)
- Transportation by train, private van & hiking
- G Adventures Representative in Cusco, specialist Lares Trek Chief Experience Officer on hike
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Guided Lares Trek hike (3 days)
- Guided 1-day Inca Trail hike
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENTS : Ccaccaccollo Community & Women's Weaving Co-op visit - Ccaccaccollo
- Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley - Lamay
- Cuncani Community Campsite - Cuncani
- Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
Return flights, anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD145-190 per person for meals not included
Embark on an incredible eight-day exploration through Peru's Lares trek with a taste of the iconic Inca Trail. Take a guided tour through the Sacred Valley, stopping at a women's weaving co-op before beginning your hike. The Lares Trek might not be as touristy but it's no less breathtaking with scenic views of lagoons, the snow-capped Chicon Mountain, Andean flora, and opportunities to meet local Quechua people along the way. A guided tour through Machu Picchu at sunrise, the best time to see the Lost City of the Incas, is a suitably stunning way to conclude your adventure.
Day 1 : Cusco
Day 2 : Cusco / Ollantaytambo
Day 3-4 : Lares Trek
Day 5 : Lares Trek / Ollantaytambo
Day 6 : 1-Day Inca Trail
Day 7 : Machu Picchu / Cusco
Day 8 : Cusco
Terms and conditions
- Must be booked between 25 December 2020 - 31 January 2021 for travel departing between 01 January 2021 - 30 March 2022.
- Valid for new bookings and future credit bookings only and must quote promo code G21GAA021ADV01GAS, at time of booking.
- At the time of booking, a non-refundable upfront deposit (the "Upfront Deposit") in the amount specified below, as applicable, per person per Tour is due to the Tour Operator (the "Upfront Deposit Offer").
- If the booking is made 60 days or less prior to departure, or 120 days in the case of Expedition tours, full payment is due at the time of booking.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.