from R 15,650* per person
G ADVENTURES : From the colours and magic of Kathmandu's markets to the serenity of Himalayan trails, this 10-day adventure offers an intriguing blend of well-paced excursions
Travel Dates: June 2019 - December 2019 (Selected Departures Between)
Duration: 9 nights
Departing From: Kathmandu
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5431813
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' teahouse lodges accommodation
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners (allow USD285-370 for meals not included)
- Transport by private bus, 4x4 and trekking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment : Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Your G for Good Moment : Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Kathmandu walking tour
- Bhaktapur guided tour
- Annapurna trekking (3 days)
- Chitwan National Park 4x4 safari
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions.
The rugged foothills of the Annapurna Range will reward those willing to break a sweat with stunning views of mountain vistas. Experience Nepal from a different perspective as you explore Chitwan National Park on a 4x4 safari. With many included activities and options for more, like a soak in the restorative waters of a natural hot spring, you'll come away with a full and real appreciation of this fascinating land.
Day 1 : Kathmandu
Day 2 : Kathmandu
Day 3 : Kathmandu/Pokhara
Day 4 : Pokhara/Ghandruk
Day 5 : Ghandruk/Landruk
Day 6 : Landruk/Pokhara
Day 7 : Pokhara/Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 8 : Royal Chitwan National Park
Day 9 : Royal Chitwan National Park/Kathmandu
Day 10 : Kathmandu
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 12 March 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 April 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.