Wellness - Nepal
- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' monastery guesthouse
- 2 nights' homestay accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 9 dinners
- Transport by private van/bus, plane, bicycle, walking, 4x4
- Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Your G for Good Moment: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Village Orientation Walk, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your G for Good Moment: Barauli Community Homestay, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Yog Nidra Yoga Class, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Standing Yog Asanas Yoga Class, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Boudha Meditation Program, Kathmandu
- Your Wellness Moment: Sitting Yog Asanas, Kathmandu
- Your Local Living Moment: Azom Monastery Guest House, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Lying Yog Asanas Class, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Azom Monastery Meditation, Pharping
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga with your CEO - Lumbini
- Your Foodie Moment: Barauli Community Cooking Demonstration and Home Dinner, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Narayani River Cycle and Yoga, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Local Living Moment: Barauli Community Immersion, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga Session - Barauli Community, Royal Chitwan National Park
- Your Wellness Moment: Meditation - Rupakot, Pohkara
- Your Wellness Moment: Sunrise Yoga - Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga and Meditation - Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Shirodhara Therapy Session, Pokhara
- Your Wellness Moment: Yoga in Pokhara
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Boudhanath & Swayambhunath Stupas
- Visit Lumbini Garden & Maya Devi Temple
- Chitwan National Park jeep safari
- Rupakot hike
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions. Allow USD165-215 for meals not included
Seeking to attain inner peace? Mindful travellers come blissfully close on this 13-day tour of Nepal that envelops you in local culture and Buddhist history. Your adventure inward starts in Kathmandu with a calming visit to Boudhanath Stupa, one of the world's largest Buddhist shrines. From there, dive deeper into self-reflection mode with a two-night monastery stay that includes the option of meditation sessions with long-practicing monks. Then bring your newfound zen-ness to Buddha's birthplace in Lumbini for an illuminating visit. Return to Kathmandu for one final night to reflect on everything you've learned about the country and yourself.
Day 1-2 : Kathmandu
Day 3 : Kathmandu / Pharping
Day 4 : Pharping
Day 5 : Pharping / Lumbini
Day 6 : Lumbini
Day 7 : Lumbini / Chitwan National Park
Day 8 : Chitwan National Park
Day 9 : Chitwan National Park/Pokhara
Day 10-11 : Pokhara
Day 12 : Pokhara / Kathmandu
Day 13 : Kathmandu
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.