- 8 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' monastery guest house accommodation
- 17 meals (Allow USD170-225 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private bus, plane, boat, walking and 4x4
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: SASANE Lecture, Kathmandu
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Traditional Weaving and Indigenous Peoples Lecture, Kathmandu
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Overnight at a Buddhist Monastery, Pharping
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Neydo Monastery Sunrise Chant, Pharping
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Chitwan Tiger Experience, Chitwan National Park
- G Adventures for Good: Sisterhood of Survivors Project, Kathmandu
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Boudhanath Stupa and the Royal City of Bhaktapur
- Visit Swayambhunath
- Chitwan National Park including a village walking tour and jeep safari
- Hike to the World Peace Pagoda
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
Venture into the lively streets of Kathmandu, spend a night at a Buddhist monastery guesthouse, and take in astounding views of the Himalaya in Pokhara: these are just a few of the experiences that await on this 10-day journey through Nepal. From the famous rhinos and Bengal tigers of Chitwan National Park to the ancient temples of the Kathmandu Valley, encounter the essence of the Himalaya.
Day 1 : Kathmandu
Day 2 : Kathmandu
Day 3 : Kathmandu / Pharping
Day 4 : Pharping / Kurintar
Day 5 : Kurintar / Chitwan National Park
Day 6 : Chitwan National Park
Day 7 : Chitwan National Park / Pokhara
Day 8 : Pokhara
Day 9 : Pokhara / Kathmandu
Day 10 : Kathmandu
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 February 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.