G Adventures : Morocco Kasbahs & Desert
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' multi-share tented desert camp accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (allow USD220-290 for meals not included)
- Transportation by Private air-con van & camels
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, driver and local guides
- G Adventures for Good: Meknes Community Lunch, Meknes
- Local Living: Overnight at Berber Desert Camp, Sahara Bedouin Camp
- Meknes guided tour
- Volubilis guided tour
- Fes guided tour
- Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah visit
- Marrakech medina guided walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD220 - 290 per person for meals not included.
Immerse yourself in the Culture of Morocco as part of a small group tour. Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco's must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Take to a camel to tour the dunes before really experiencing the Sahara on an overnight camping excursion. Explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fes and Marrakech. Discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca / Fes
Day 3 : Fes
Day 4 : Fes / Merzouga
Day 5 : Merzouga / Todra Gorge
Day 6 : Todra Gorge / Ait Benhaddou
Day 7 : Ait Benhaddou / Marrakech
Day 8 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.