Morocco Kasbahs & Desert *PLUS*
from R 11,160* per person
G ADVENTURES : Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco's must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own.
Travel Dates: January 2021 - February 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Casablanca
Company: G Adventures
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 12999405
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (allow USD220-290 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private air-conditioned van & camels
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, driver and local guides
- Volubilis guided tour including visit to the Roman ruins
- Fes medina guided tour including artisans' quarter and Fes tannery
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Ait Ben Haddou kasbah tour
- Marrakech medina guided walk incluidng Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, souks and Jemaa el-Fnaa square
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- YOUR G FOR GOOD MOMENT: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknes
International flights. Anything not mentioned in inclusions. Allow USD220 - 290 per person for meals not included.
Tour the dunes from atop a camel for an authentic way to experience the Sahara, explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fes and Marrakech, all allowing you to discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca / Fes
Day 3 : Fes
Day 4 : Fes / Merzouga
Day 5 : Merzouga / Todra Gorge
Day 6 : Todra Gorge / Ait Benhaddou
Day 7 : Ait Benhaddou / Marrakech
Day 8 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 28 September 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.