Moroccan Desert Adventure : River Canyons & Camels *18-30 YEARS ONLY*
- 5 nights' simple hotel accommodation
- 1 night multi-share mountain gite accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners (allow USD150-195 for meals not included)
- Transport by private air-con van, public bus and camel
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Tinghir Orientation walk
- Local village walk along the Todra Valley
- Sunset camel ride in the desert
- Traditional dinner and drums under the stars
- Ait Ben Haddou kasbar tour
- Hike in the Atlas Mountains
- YOUR WELCOME MOMENT: Meet your CEO and group
- YOUR FIRST NIGHT OUT MOMENT: Connect with new friends
- YOUR LOCAL LIVING MOMENT: Mountain Gite stay with Traditional Moroccan meal, Aroumd (Aremd)
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD150-195 for meals not included
Now's the time to explore Marrakech on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Is there life on Mars? You might think you've found it on this lively one-week journey through Morocco, Marrakech, and its other-worldly surroundings. Join other young travellers in cruising through the stunning Sahara, rock climbing in Todra (sorry, no free soloing), and basking in the beauty of the Atlas Mountains. Explore the kasbahs and desert as you lose the herd on a trip you'll never forget.
Day 1 : Marrakech
Day 2 : Marrakech / Todra Gorge
Day 3 : Todra Gorge / Merzouga
Day 4 : Merzouga / Ait Ben Haddou
Day 5 : Ait Ben Haddou / Aroumd (Aremd)
Day 6 : Aroumd (Aremd) / Marrakech
Day 7 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Youth Travel for people aged 18-30 years only.
- TRAVEL BY 15 DECEMBER 2020.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 29 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 29 February 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.