Mexico's Day of the Dead
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 6 breakfasts and 1 lunch
- Arrival transfer
- Interesting articles, helpful tips, and photography advice from National Geographic before you depart
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- BUCKET LIST INCLUSIONS: Visits to observe cemetery vigils in the towns of Xoxocotlan and Atzompa
- Oaxaca and Etla Valley Day of the Dead parades
- Orientation walk and market visit in Oaxaca
- Oaxaca culinary experience and dinner
- Tour nearby artisan villages
International flights, anything of a personal nature. Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
One of the most unique festivals in the entire world, Day of the Dead is both a celebration of ancestors and a huge party, and here is your backstage pass. Join us in Oaxaca - Mexico's artistic heartland - for a truly different perspective of the country at its most exciting. And with street dances, painted faces, incredible ruins, and picturesque landscapes all around, it'll be easy to get into the macabre spirit of 'Dia de los Muertos'.
Day 1 - 7 : Oaxaca
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 19 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.