G Adventures : Highlights of Borneo
- 9 nights' hotel accommodation
- 1 nights' lodge accommodation
- 1 nights' basic lodge accommodation
- 1 nights' traditional longhouse accommodation
- 24 meals (Allow USD130-170 for meals not included)
- Transportation by private vehicle, longboat, ferry, boat and walking
- Chief Experience Officer throughout, local guides
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES: Local Living: Iban Longhouse Homestay, Batang Ai
- Deer and Lang caves visit
- Bat exodus observation
- Wind and Clearwater caves exploration
- Rainforest picnic
- Headhunter Trail trek (2 days)
- Mud volcano visit and trek (Pulau Tiga)
- Bako NP excursion
- Trading town and farm visit
- Blowpipe demonstration
- Forest hike and local lunch
- Semenggoh Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
International flights and taxes. Visas (if required). Drinks and anything of a personal nature. Allow USD130-170 for meals not included.
We believe Borneo is for lovers. (Lovers of wildlife and adventure, that is!) You'll traverse caves, trek through Gunung Mulu National Park, and search for orangutans and bats. In between all of that excitement, you'll also have time to enjoy local fare, picnic in the rainforest, cruise the Melinau River, and spend a free day on the tropical island of Pulau Tiga, where you can snorkel, kayak, or simply kick back and catch some rays. Action and relaxation: The two ingredients for the perfect adventure.
Day 1 : Kota Kinabalu
Day 2 : Kota Kinabalu/Gunung Mulu National Park
Day 3 : Gunung Mulu National Park
Day 4 : Headhunters Trail/Limbang
Day 5 : Limbang/Pulau Tiga
Day 6 : Pulau Tiga
Day 7 : Pulau Tiga/Kota Kinabalu
Day 8 : Kota Kinabalu/Kuching
Day 9 : Kuching/Bako National Park
Day 10 : Kuching/Batang Ai
Day 11 : Batang Ai
Day 12 : Batang Ai/Kuching
Day 13 : Kuching
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 04 December 2018 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.